How to deal with big changes in your life
The one constant in life is change. That doesn’t mean we ever get used to it or fully embrace it, though.
Based on research and a recent article from Psychology Today, here are 10 tips for coping with big changes in your life and coming out a better person for it.
1. Acknowledge that things are changing.
2. Realize that even good change can cause stress.
3. Keep up your regular schedule as much as possible
4. Try to eat as healthily as possible.
6. Seek support.
7. Write down the positives that have come from this change.
8. Get proactive.
9. Vent, but to a point.
10. Back away from social media.