Dr. Hackwell & Team
Psychological Assessments & Consulting
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Call for pricing
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurobehavioral disorder of childhood that can continue into adulthood. There are three subtypes of ADHD, predominantly inattentive type, predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type, and combined type, but all involve difficulty paying attention and staying focused.
Because ADHD is a disorder of regulation of thoughts, behavior, and feelings, our assessment is not limited to tests and measures of concentration and focus. We also assess general emotional functioning and academic functioning to help determine tho impact ADHD may have on an individual’s life. From there, we can determine the next best steps to help you and/or your child thrive.
ADHD Assessments Include:
- Comprehensive intelligence testing
- Basic achievement screening, if applicable
- Behavior analysis/teacher and parent surveys
- Computerized attention assessment
- Memory and processing speed screenings
- Written report with suggestions for intervention